We encourage all staff, students and all sectors of the community to help enrich our collection and preserve the archive of XJTLU’s achievements:
- Objects, historical documents and materials related to influential visitors and events considered to be milestones in the development of XJTLU.
- All material objects that can reflect XJTLU faculties and students’ achievements.
- Documents, photos and material objects of important activities XJTLU faculties and students involved.
- Meaningful material objects about XJTLU life.
- Representative presents and souvenirs that are from off-campus visit or trips.
- Cultural relics with historical, artistic and scientific value.
- Special works of art (calligraphy works, paintings, handicrafts, etc.)
Please contact us if you would like to provide or donate any items.