The Finance office strives to ensure the University has robust financial control and reliable financial systems.
- Accurate recording of all financial transactions, through efficient and secure systems.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Safeguarding the University's assets, both tangible (buildings, equipment, cash and other liquid assets) and intangible.
- Comprehensive medium- and short-term financial plans, budgets and forecasts.
- Implementation of clearly defined financial regulations and procedures, including those governing the approval and control of income and expenditure.
- Efficient communications with external agencies.
- Efficient collection of all payment receivables and effective use of the University’s monetary assets.
Location: 10th floor, Central Building
Open: 9am - 5pm (Monday - Friday)
Tel: +86 512 8816 1020
Email: [email protected]