Student Admissions and Career Development office
The Student Admissions and Career Development office is responsible for a number of areas across student recruitment, admissions, career development and alumni support.
- Local Student Recruitment team: delivers recruitment information to prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students from Mainland China; facilitates the organisation of XJTLU promotional events and activities.
- Local Undergraduate Admissions team: handles the admission to XJTLU of successful Mainland Chinese undergraduate applicants.
- Careers team: helps to fully prepare students for the process of job-hunting and supports them in their career planning; prepares students for successful transition from their studies into professional working life; helps keep graduate employment rates high.
- Alumni team: coordinates the activity of the XJTLU Alumni Association
Student Affairs office
The Student Affairs office plays a vital role in creating and maintaining a dynamic and harmonious campus environment through a series of student services and support.
- The One Stop Student Service Centre: provides a one-stop service centre for all enquiries current XJTLU students may have.
- Mental Health Counselling and Development: provides support to students experiencing mental health difficulties.
- Student Organisations and Activities Supporting Team: made up of The Student Union and the Association of Student Societies. The Student Union aims to enrich campus culture, defend students’ rights and provide an important platform between the University and students. The Association of Student Societies consists of all the university student clubs
- and aims to organise and monitor student club activities and encourage a healthy campus culture.
- Sports and Fitness Supporting Team: With assistance from the Physical Education Centre the team provides support to a variety of sports clubs, striving to provide activates that keep students fit and that enrich campus life.
- Accommodation and Dining Supporting Team: provides ongoing staff support and workshops.
- Overseas Students Affairs and Hong Kong Macao, Taiwan Students Supporting Team: organises school activities to help integrate international students with the XJTLU community. The team is also responsible for the administration of the 2+2 study route and student exchange programmes.
One Stop Student Service Centre
Location: 117E Central Building
Open: 9am - 5pm (Monday - Friday)
Tel: +86 512 8816 1854
Email: [email protected]
Student Counselling Centre
Location: 106E Central Building
Tel: +86 512 8816 1815
Email: [email protected]