The XJTLU Career Show is a competition that gives students the opportunity to practice their interview skills and gain internship or full-time job opportunities at well-known companies. Employers include Standard Chartered Bank, Littelfuse, Robert Walters, and L’Oreal.
- 2:20pm, competitors to get into position
- 2:30-3:00pm, employers and audience sign in
- 3:00-3:05pm, host introduces competition process
- 3:05-3:10pm, speech from Dr Minzhu Yang, vice president at XJTLU
- 3:10-4:00pm, first half of competition
- 4:00-4:10pm, halftime break
- 4:10-5:00pm, second half of competition