The CRRC, which inherited all the business and assets of China CNR Corporation Limited and CSR Corporation Limited, is the world's largest supplier of rail transit equipment with the most complete product lines and leading technologies. Its main businesses cover the R&D, design, manufacture, repair, sale, lease and technical services for railway rolling stock, EMUs, urban rail transit vehicles, engineering machinery, all types of electrical equipment, electronic equipment and parts, electric products and environmental protection equipment, consulting services, industrial investment and management, asset management, import and export. On June 8, 2015, the CRRC was listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange and Hong Kong Stock Exchange upon the approval by the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC). Headquartered in Beijing, the CRRC has 46 subsidiaries and 186,963 employees in China. CRRC has international trading with 100+ countries across the world.
This year, CRRC will come to XJTLU for the first time as one of its series of campus recruitment events. They will offer various positions for students with master or bachelor degrees in the following majors.
- Mechanical Engineering, PG:395, UG: 700
- Electronic Engineering and Automation, PG: 200, UG: 200
- Material and Heat Process, PG: 120, UG: 150
- Electronic Information, PG: 160, UG: 150
- Management (Finance, HR, Marketing and Sales), PG: 45, UG: 195
CRRC is looking for young talents with:
- Good communication skills and strong learning ability;
- Excellent in English communication (both spoken and written English);
- Can work under pressure, and be self-motivated;
To participate in CRRC campus recruitment on Tuesday 25 Oct, please register at the XJTLU Career Portal.
Please prepare CV for the on-campus interview.