To promote innovation and entrepreneurship activities, the International Innovation Hub (IIH) at XJTLU is organising the XJTLU Innovation Friday events, focused on topical themes in innovation and entrepreneurship to facilitate skills development and networking.
- 12:30pm: Introduction to the Open Innovation Networking Events hosted by the International Innovation Hub
- 12:40pm: Presentation of innovative teams and ideas
- 3d Printed Tactile educational
- Cloud nursing technologies
- 1:20pm: Q&A
- 1:30pm: Launch of the OLION Competition (Chinese language only)
- 1:30 - 2pm: Welcome speech
- 2-2:15pm: Professor Guoqiang Ni, VP of the Optical Society of China
- 2:15-2:30pm: Introduction to competition by Weijia Hu
- 2:30-2:40pm: Launch of competition
- 2:40-3:30pm: Optoelectronic industry and China 2025, Professor Songlin Zhuang, academician
- 3:30-3:50pm: Signing of agreements
- 3:50-4:50pm: Round table discussion, chaired by Dr Xianfeng Zhu, secretary general of the Chinese Institute of instrumentation
- 4:50pm: Networking opportunity.