The rapid development of Big Data industries has affected many industries and in turn has created commercial viability.
It has been pointed out by Mr. Lu Qi, current Baidu Group President and Chief Operating Officer and also the Vice Chairman of the Board that if big data is fully utilized, that global enterprises will receive an additional 1.6 trillion US dollars in digital dividends.
With the support of big data and cloud computing, artificial intelligence will also be an important means of upgrading the internet experience and reducing production forces. The combination of artificial intelligence and practical applications will then better serve our lives and promote changes within the environment we live.
To assist in the promotion of cooperation and integration of XJTLU and companies in the region. The Data Intelligence and Algorithm Economic Forum which is jointly organized by the Suzhou Large Data Industry Alliance and XJTLU cordially invites all that are interested.
The expert panel of speakers will comprise of:
- Professor Wang Hongzhi from Harbin Institute of Technology
- Dr Zhu Qifeng, the Chairman of Qingrui International Education Group, National Thousands of People Planning Expert
- Mr Zhou Liansheng, General Manager of Jiangsu Huiyu Data Technology Co., Ltd.
- Dr Song Yulun, Dean of the Institute of Data Science Institute from Nine-Power Big Data Information Group Co., Ltd.
- Mr Shi Weisi, Co-founder of Suzhou Jin Yi Bao Data Technology Co., Ltd.
- Dr Huang Kaizhu, Head of Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering from Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University and Head of Suzhou Key Laboratory of Cognitive Computing Technology
The theme of the forum is to explore big data and cloud computing to supporting the ongoing development trends within the artificial intelligence industry.
Chinese and English
- 13:00-13:30 Attendance Registration
- 13:30-13:35 Opening speech by Professor Eng Lim, Dean of the Research and Graduate Studies, XJTLU
- 13:35-14:05 Big Data Analysis: From Data to Intelligence, Presentation by Professor Wang Hongzhi, Harbin University of Technology
- 14:05-14:35 When the artificial intelligence encounter internet education, Presentation by Dr Zhu Qifeng, Qingrui International Education Group Chairman, National Thousand Program Specialist
- 14:35-15:05 The corporate credit evaluation system and practice based on Big Data and "Internet +", Presentation by Mr Zhou Liansheng , General Manager of Jiangsu Huiyu Data Technology Co., Ltd. Chairman of the Board, Chengdu Huiyu Data Technology Co., Ltd.
- 15:05-15:15 Tea break
- 15:15-15:45 The exploration of data science in the service of government work, Presentation by Dr Song Yulun, Dean of the Institute of Data Science from Nine-Power Big Data Information Group Co., Ltd.
- 15:45-16:15 Intelligent investment adviser & Big Data, Mr Shi Weisi, Co-founder of Suzhou Jin Yi Bao Data Technology Co., Ltd.
- 16:15-16:45 Cognitive Computing: The Next Station of Artificial Intelligence, Presentation by Dr Huang Kaizhu, Head of Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, XJTLU and Head of Suzhou Key Laboratory of Cognitive Computing Technology
Suzhou Big Data Industry Alliance
Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University