The ACSS 2017 aims to bring together top professionals from academic, industrial, and venture capital fields and intend to exchange the latest ideas and technologies in Artificial intelligence and cybersecurity.
The main objectives are:
- Enhance the reputation of XJTLU in the area of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Build up close connection with world-class experts in the field
- Initialize possible research collaboration between XJTLU and other outstanding R&D Units.
- In response to the university strategy of establishing an AI institute.
World-class professors or established senior professionals will be invited to make speeches in the summit. The summit would attract more interest from both the academic and industrial communities. Different from previous related activities held at XJTLU, the world-class experts in AI and Cybersecurity will be gathering in this event, potentially making significant impact to the reputation and research enhancement in our university.
The confirmed speakers are as follows:
- Dr Tao Ban, Research Fellow, National Institute of Information and Communications Technology, Japan
Topic: NICTER: An R&D project against Cyber Attacks
- Dr Ningjiang Chen, Senior Program Manager, Carl Zeiss IMT (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
- Mr Tianfu Fu, Chief Security Architect, HuaWei Technologies Co., Ltd., China
Topic: Intrusion Tolerable Cloud Security Architecture and BigData based Attack Detection and Response Mechanisms
- Dr Kaizhu Huang, Xi’an Jiaotong Liverpool University, China
Topic: Statistical Collective Classification: Fundamentals, Theory, and Applications
- Mr Shaochun Li, Senior Technical Staff Member, Research Leader of AI Conversational System, IBM Research, China
Topic: AI Platform for Business and Research Roadmap
- Professor Hossein Sarrafzadeh, Director of Cybersecurity, St. Bonaventure University, USA
Topic: A multinational cybersecurity center for Western New York
- Professor Lina Wang, Director of Key Lab of Aerospace Information Security and Trusted Computing, Wuhan University, China
Topic: When Software Security Meets AI, What will happen
- Professor Zengling Xu, Director of Big Data Research Center, UESTC, China
Topic: Modeling Password with Deep Learning
- Mr Guang Yang，Funding Partner, Glory Venture, China
Topic: Investing in AI startups practice and perspective
- Professor Jie Yang, Director of Image Processing and Pattern Recognition Institute, Shanghai Jiaotong University, China
Topic: Recent Research on Brain-spired Computational models and its applications.
- Professor Xiaolin Hu, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University, China