Through its training programmes the Institute of Leadership and Education Advanced Development offers higher education practitioners such as senior managers, teaching staff, academic supporting staff, administrative staff, experts, scholars and anyone with an interest in higher education, the opportunity and platform to communicate with peers online and offline, discuss working enhancement and life-long professional development.
“Information about teaching activity organisation and the group assessment approach shared by XJTLU staff was so helpful and I am much clearer on what I should do in the next step in my teaching.”
Ms Chen, the People's Liberation Army Information Engineering University, participant of ILEAD workshop on teaching.
ILEAD Events in 2017:
- 31 March 31- 1 April, Service Oriented Learning and Teaching Support Training Programme
- 18-21 May, Annual Conference on Higher Education Innovation, final of the XJTLU National University Teaching Innovation Award 2017
- 29 June - 1 July, Sustainable Development Programme for Sino-foreign Cooperation in Running Schools
- 24-26 August, Research-led Learning and Teaching Training Programme
- 26-28 October, Education Leadership Excellence Programme
- 2-3 December, Service oriented Learning and Teaching Support Training Programme II
- March/Sepetember/December, XJTLU Teaching Forum: The construction of first class teaching faculty for undergraduate; Reshaping student learning and development; Undergraduate teaching innovation,