The President's Office supports the Senior Management Team's daily work as well as manages new initiatives that contribute to the delivery of the University’s mission. The functions of the President’s Office include general affairs, secretary services to the SMT, acting as the University document centre, health and safety management and strategic development. The President’s Office is also responsible for coordinating the operation of organisations affiliated to XJTLU.
- Daily secretarial support to SMT
- Meeting service and support
- Report and speech preparation
- Project coordination
- Internal and external communication.
- Coordination of university events
- Management of the University seal
- Vehicle management
- Government and stakeholder relationship management.
- Information and statistics management
- Government notice distribution
- University archive management
- Confidential communication.
Health and safety
- Monitor compliance with government policies and requirements
- Provide relevant training to staff and students
- Service the University Health and Safety Committee.
- Lead on strategic University initiatives to support sustainable development
- Coordinate institutional projects
- Coordinate and support organisations affiliated to XJTLU, which include Suzhou Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University Technology Transfer Centre Co., Ltd.; Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University Education Development Foundation; Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University Huai'an Research Institute of New-type Urbanisation; and Suzhou XJTLU Culture Communications Co., Ltd.
- Board of Directors
- University Advisory Board
- Education Development Fund Board
Location: 12th floor, Central Building
Emails: [email protected]
Open: 9am - 5pm (Monday - Friday)
Tel: +86 512 8816 1004/1012