University Marketing and Communications manages the University’s marketing, brand promotion and external relations. It is committed to building the University brand identity system; developing internal media platforms and products; and expanding media and public relations.
- Research on brand strategy around the University’s vision and operation.
- Reinforce the University’s image identification system, promoting the University’s brand value.
- Establish good media and public relations; maintain and improve collaboration with departments.
- Expand internal and external communication systems.
- Produce high-quality University publications and media platforms.
Location: 936, Central Building
Open: 9am - 5pm (Monday - Friday)
Tel: +86 512 8816 1032 (to communicate news stories)