Ongoing Research Projects
- Dr. Debora Malito – The intervention-sovereignty dilemma in Libya.
- Dr. Alessandra Cappelletti – Chinese Investment in Uzbekistan and Pakistan; identity discourses and narratives in the Shilu, Suzhou.
- Dr. Steve Long - A Rich Harvest of Bitter Fruit: CIA-MI6 Covert Action in Communist Albania.
- Dr. Michael Connors – Translating Thai Politics/Political Ideologies in Southeast Asia.
- Professor Adam Cross - Comparative analyses of start-up and innovation ecosystems, and the role of Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs) in the development of China, especially in relation to China’s Belt and Road Initiative.
- Dr. Robert Pauls – China’s financial and banking systems in comparative perspective.
- Dr. Evans Fanoulis – EU-China strategic partnership; the association of populism and Euroscepticism.
- Dr. Nicole Talmacs – Winning over the world: China’s International Relations at the Box Office.