Institute of Leadership and Education Advanced Development (ILEAD) will hold a Forum on Teaching Innovation of Higher Education in the Network Era on 16th December 2016. We would discuss the issues about Higher Education in the background of the Network Era. The researchers, practitioners and administrators in related fields will discuss with students, focus on the new trend, challenges and breakthrough on teaching innovation.
Free registration and no lunch and accommodation include.
Please register your information by sending email to [email protected] before 17:00, Thursday, 15th December 2016.
- 09:00-10:00 Research-led Teaching: A Case of XJTLU, Professor Youmin Xi, executive president, XJTLU; pro-vice-chancellor, University of Liverpool
- 10:00-10:50 PAD Class (Presentation-Assimilation-Discussion Class): China-origin Teaching Innovation in the Education Reform of the World, Professor Xuexin Zhang, professor of the Faculty of Psychology, Fudan University
- 10:50-11:10 Tea Break
- 11:10-12:00 Teaching Innovation in Higher Education Field - the Background, the Development and the Emerging Practices, Dr Bick-Har Lam, associate professor of the Department of Curriculum and Instruction, Education University of Hong Kong
- 12:00-13:30 Lunch
- 13:30-14:10 Higher Education Innovation in the Digital Age, Professor Zhijian Wu, chair and professor of the Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- 14:10-14:50 Systematic Planning and Implementation of Teacher Development and Educational Reform to push Teaching Innovation, Professor Yihong Fan, distinguished professor of Centre for Facultu Development, Southeast Jiaotong University
- 14:50-15:10 Tea Break
- 15:10-15:50 Building a New Teaching Method to Change Students’ Learning Style, Professor Yunrui Han, professor of the Department of Mathematical Sciences, XJTLU
- 15:50-16:30 Research-Led Learning in Network Era: A Study of XJTLU, Dr Xiaojun Zhang, deputy director of ILEAD, XJTLU
- 16:30-17:00 Group Picture & Free Discussion