Taking ownership of your PhD
This new workshop aims to provide PhD candidates with an overview of doing a PhD. Training content includes:
- Visualising your PhD
- One minute introduction to your PhD topic
- Project management of the PhD
- Formal requirements for the PhD
- Learning during the PhD
- Developing professional networks
- Personal development/career planning
- Your needs and expectations.
This workshop is aimed at new PhD candidates (e.g. Year One PhDs), although other PhD students are also welcome.
- Dr Henk Huijser (Educational developer, AEC)
- Dr Jianmei Xie (Educational developer, AEC).