"Made in China 2025" is the first 10-year action plan designed to transform China from a manufacturing giant into a world manufacturing power.
The 10-year plan will be followed by another two plans in order to transform China into a leading manufacturing power by the year 2049, which will be the 100th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China.
- China Daily
This quote gives the sense of the strategic importance of the Made-in-China 2025 plan to upgrade the industrial organization of China transforming the country from the world largest manufacturer in the leader of innovation.
The workshop is organised to provide an in depth insight of the content of the plan and it is also the opportunity to discuss how corporates, academia and value added service can cooperate together to achieve better results.
Before the workshop there will be the opening ceremony of the Italian Technology Exhibition. The exhibition aims to present students, researchers and business leaders the Italian excellence in the field of mechanical engineering, mechatronics, manufacturing and Industrial automation.
The exhibition is a collection of 25 posters of 25 different companies and for each them there is a short introduction of their history, their actual technology and the vision. It shows how different culture can match each other to strive for economic growth and manufacturing excellence.
- 13:45-14:15, Registration
- 14:15-14:45, Opening Ceremony of the Technology Exhibition; welcome Speeches from XJTLU, Italian Genera Consul, President of CCIC (Italian Chamber of Commerce in China)
- 14:45-16:15, Workshop
- Introductory Speech from XJTLU
- Keynote Speech on MIC2025 by Mr Guido Giacconi
- Roundtable: How Academia, Corporate and Professional Service can cooperate on this
- 16:15-16:45, Tea Break and Networking Opportunity