The International Conference on Water Ecological Civilization and Green Livable Characteristic Town Development will be held in Suzhou on October 27th and 29th, 2017.
It is jointly organised by Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Soochow University and Suzhou University of Science and Technology, and it is expected to be included in one of the World City Day events. International and national distinguished experts and scholars will be gathering together in the beautiful Wujiang Taihu New City in Yangtze River Delta and initiate communication, dialogues and discussions.
The main themes of the conference are Water Ecological Civilisation and Green Livable Characteristic Town Development, with a focus on the contents of water pollution control, black and odorous water treatment, river bank repair, wetland restoration, sponge city construction, water ecological system protection, green buildings, intelligent transportation, innovative social management, industrial development and other related topics. It is expected to bring innovative ideas to improve the construction and development of worldwide ecological civilization and to benefit the internationalization of Wujiang Taihu New City.
Therefore, the organizing committee would like to invite participants in all areas including professionals, governmental officers, teachers and students, and relevant peers from the industry and business to join this high-profile event. (Updating of the conference will be posted through the official WeChat account.)
- 1. Water Ecological Civilization and Aquatic Environment Management
- A. Water ecological civilization construction and living environment improvement
- B. Water pollution, black and odorous river management and water ecosystems restoration theory and technology
- 2. Sponge City and Ecological City Construction
- A. Sponge city construction and sustainable development
- B. Ecological and environmental problems in sponge city planning and design
- 3. Green Livable Towns and Ecological Planning and Construction
- A. Green livable characteristic town construction and industrial sustainable development
- B. Green buildings and smart cities: Theory and practices in sustainable development
- C. Ecological landscape planning and agricultural tourism complex
- 4. Characteristic Town Development and Sustainable Urban and Rural Development
- A. Problems and opportunities of green livable town development
- B. Integration of livable, industry-suitable and tourism-friendly city in green livable town development
Please click download detailed conference agenda.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION AND FEE
Please return the registrant form to email [email protected], and remit the business expense to the designated bank account within 3 days. After the confirmation, the conference group will give an mail reply.
- Early registration fee for all participants is RMB1500 per person before October 20th 2017.
- Regular registration fee of RMB1800 per person is in effect after October 20th, 2017.
- Registration fee for students is RBM500 with a proof of valid studentship. Accommodation cost is not included in the registration fee, but can be arranged per request.
- Please pay fee by bank transfer, and remark "Registration Fee & Name"
Receipt Bank Account:
- Name (Chinese): 苏州巴越文化传播有限公司
- Opening Bank (Chinese): 中国银行股份有限公司苏州三元分理处
- Account Number: 493663932635
- This conference is entrusted with the Bayue Culture Communication Co., Ltd. to handle invocing. Please import the fee into the receipt bank account.
Accommodation and Transportation
Please click download conference agenda for accommodation and transportation details.
- Ms Li
- 0512-8816 7138 (18251114965)
- Mailbox: [email protected]
- QQ group: 669023434