Director, Department of Translation and Interpretation, CIPG Training Centre
Translation activities have been around us for the past many years, but translation project management (TPM) has only grown over the last decade. With the increasing development of technology as well as the ever increasing demand for both translation and localization, the involvement of human management and computer-assisted management in language service sector has been a norm. It is therefore argued, translation students, in particular students at MA level, who are more likely ready to get into the job market, should be equipped with not only program-specific competences, but also expertise in project management.
- Director, Department of Translation and Interpretation, CIPG Training Centre
- General Manager, Beijing Moze International Culture Development Co., Ltd.
- Member of the Translation Service Committee, Translators Association of China (TAC)
- Member of the Project Management Institute
- Devoted to the language services industry and committed to business management, project management, training of translators and interpreters, customer services, among others.