What is in Huxley’s “Brave New World” and “Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow” is now in reality. When we talk about the future, the future has come. What is your version of the future?
XJTLU Museum collaborates with Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University Affiliated School and Yungu School (in Hangzhou) to hold a creative work exhibition on the theme of “Future of Tradition” during 18 May to 18 August 2019. It aims to demonstrate the future world of the "children" and "young adults", inspiring more teachers, students and visitors to practice and explore their creativity for the future.
- Topic: Opening Ceremony| ‘Future of Tradition’ Creative Work Exhibition
- Time: 16:00-17:00, 17th May 2019
- Location: Museum, North Campus, XJTLU
- Participants: XJTLU (including Affiliated School), Yugu School
- 16:00-16:05 Opening
- 16:05-16:10 Welcome Speech by Professor Chao, Vice President of XJTLU
- 16:10-16:15 Presentation by student delegate from Yugu School
- 16:15-16:20 Presentation by student delegate from XJTLU Affiliated School
- 16:20-16:25 Presentation by XJTLU student delegate
- 16:25-16:30 Exhibition Unveiling Ceremony
- 16:30-16:40 Declaring the end of the event and exhibition tour