Early this year, the Communist Party of China Central Committee and the State Council issued China's Education Modernization 2035 plan, a blueprint for the country's education development in the coming decade, which sets the direction for the development of the education sector so that its overall capacity and international influence are strengthened.
To discuss the reform and development of future education, and share the latest progress and achievements of the University, XJTLU University Marketing and Communications invites you to attend our 2019 Autumn Communications Reception.
The development of the University’s brand is inseparable from the support of all departments and offices. Through this event, we hope to strengthen communication and mutual understanding among departments, and foster a sense of identity, belonging and honour in the XJTLU community.
- Time:8:30 - 12:00
- Date:Thursday, 21 November 2019
- Venue:G23W, Central Building, Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University
- 8:30-9:00 Registration
- 9:00-9:05 Opening speech by Professor Qiuling Chao, Vice President
- 9:05-10:05 Interactive Session: University keywords on 2035 plan
- 10:05-10:30 Update of the latest progress of XJTLU Entrepreneur College (Taicang)
- 10:30-10:35 Announcement of University’s achievements
- 10:35-10:45 Tea break and group photo
- 10:45-10:50 Annual Awards for Excellence in University Communications Cooperation
- 10:50-11:20 Group Discussion: University offices “Who We Are”
- 11:20-11:25 Annual Awards for Excellence in University Communications Cooperation (Social Media)
- 11:25-12:00 Departments’ achievements poster exhibition