- Deadline Date: June 30, 2020
Aiming at encouraging the innovation and entrepreneurialism of XJTLU students, cultivating a spirit of innovation, the XJTLU Angel Fund has been established to promote students’ technological entrepreneurship and technology transfer.
Fields open for application (Round 1, 2020)
The angel fund investment can be offered as debt investment, equity investment, other public benefit investments, or any combination of these. In principal the angel fund is incorporated for equity investment.
- The applicant(s) shall be current XJTLU students or alumni who graduated no longer than three years prior
- For established start-ups, the company must be located in Suzhou City, and have been established for no longer than twelve months upon the date of application
- For independent innovation projects (not belonging to a start-up company), the angel fund shall only be available for investment when the applicant’s promised self-raised fund is in place
- Preliminary review of application
- Interview & defense
Application documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2020.
For inquiries, please contact: Zixian Pan (81889076; email: email@example.com)