- Date:19th September 2020
- Time:8:30 - 16:00
- Venue: International Research Building, 2nd Floor (IR211), South Campus of XJTLU
- Language: Chinese
- Organizer: International Innovation Hub, Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Suzhou, China
International Innovation Hub (IIH) sincerely invite you to participate in our "Innovation Factory Open Day". IIH partners with industry and community to educate talents with competitive capabilities under the XJTLU’s model of Syntegrative Education; cultivate the spirits and culture of innovation and entrepreneurship inside the campus; and support the establishment of XJTLU’s “Innovation and Entrepreneur Community” for prompting the economic growth and severing the challenges of the society in the new era of technological, industrial, and business development.
Our Innovation Factory aims to develop Maker Culture among communities. We invited senior maker to share his story of Raspberry Pi and Maker Culture. You will be invited to share your ideas and team up with each other to make design onsite in this activity. The team who makes small demo successfully will win souvenirs.
- 8:30-9:00 Sign In
- 9:00-9:10 International Innovation Hub Tour
- 9:10-9:20 Opening Speech
- 9:20-9:25 Innovation & Entrepreneur Mentor（IEM）Awarding
- 9:25-9:30 Strategic Partner Signing Ceremony
- 9:30-9:50 XJTLU Entrepreneurship Cloud System Launch Ceremony & User Training
- 9:50-10:00 Tea Break
- 10:00-16:00 Senior Maker Sharing & Practices: Maker Culture Talk-The story of me and Raspberry Pi
If you are interested in this event, please scan the QR code or click the following link to sign up.
Register Now: https://xjtlu-edu-cn.mikecrm.com/FwWc4oW