- Time: 09:00-11:40
- Date: Wednesday, 11 November 2020
- Venue: G23W, Central Building, Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University
- Theme: Higher Education in a Post-COVID-19 World: New Challenges and Opportunities
In the post-COVID-19 pandemic era, the educational landscape of today’s world is undergoing radical transformation: ranging from online education on an unprecedented scale, uncertainties about studying overseas, to a surge in the use of digital technologies. Coping with the formidable challenges also has presented an opportunity for innovation and transformation at universities.
How can universities improve online teaching and blend online and onsite education to create a ‘new normal’, better than before? How can universities strengthen international cooperation and attract global students? How can universities enhance their collaboration with industry to nurture talents who can take the lead in trending technologies like 5G, AI, big data, etc.?
University Marketing and Communications holds the reception to enhance media’s understanding about XJTLU and showcase exciting initiatives, research, teaching, and other aspects of our university.
The audience includes journalists, academics, businesses and local government representatives. They will discuss how universities can forge ahead in the post-COVID-19 world and also experience XJTLU’s advanced technologies developed both before and in response to the pandemic.
- 09:00-09:30 Registration, experience HyFlex and VR technologies
- 09:30-09:40 Tea art performance
- 09:40-09:50 Opening remarks
- 09:50-10:10 XJTLU’s actions in a post-COVID-19 world: Forging ahead amid crises
- 10:10-11:10 XJTLU stories: To address challenges and seize opportunities in a post-COVID-19 world
- 11:10-11:20 XJTLU awards: Excellence in University Communications Collaboration
- 11:20-11:40 XJTLU Experience HyFlex and VR technologies
- 11:40 End
QR code for live streaming: