- Date: 29th November 2020
- Venue: X-Bar, South Campus of XJTLU
- Language: Chinese
- Organizer: International Innovation Hub, Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Suzhou, China
- Participants: 30 offline and live broadcast
Projects and Talents—The Dual Core of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Mentor Jiang Yan: Viewing the Competitive Power of Enterprise Intellectual Property from the Angle of Investment
Mentor Zhu Mu and Qian Wen: Interdisciplinary field innovation
What are the success factors of innovation and entrepreneurship? How can investors be smart? How to achieve personal innovation and development in interdisciplinary?
Together with “Wisdom-Lake Innovation and Entrepreneurship Workshop”, three mentors focus on project growth and talent development, and industry leaders will show you the dual core of innovation and entrepreneurship.
- 13：00-13：30 Sign in
- 13：30-14：30 Mentor Jiang Yan sharing： Viewing the competitive power of enterprise intellectual property from the investment perspective
- 14：30-14：45 Coffee break
- 14：45-15：45 Mentor Zhu Mu and Qian Wen sharing: Interdisciplinary field innovation
- 15：45-16：00 Innovation & Entrepreneur Mentor (IEM) Awarding
- 16：00-16：30 On-site Q&A and Group photo
If you are interested in this event, please scan the QR code to sign up.