45,000 RMB (including tuition, accommodation, excursions, flights, transfers, insurance, and visa).
Broaden your horizons and improve your language skills with us. Learn Spanish this summer in Argentina! There are over 400 million Spanish speakers worldwide – you can be one of them! You can have the opportunity to study on an intensive Spanish language course at one of Argentina’s best known universities - Pontificia Universiad Catholica Argentina – whilst exploring and experiencing the vibrant city of Buenos Aires.
This is a four week summer programme from 29th June to 29th July 2019.
How will you learn?
- 4 hours of Spanish language classes on UCA’s campus every weekday (students will be placed in classes appropriate to their current ability level).
- Tutor-led, complementary out-of-class activities around Buenos Aires that reinforce language covered in class.
- Weekly ‘Global Buenos Aires Workshop’ to connect students with the city, help develop intercultural skills, and highlight Argentine and South American culture (e.g. La Boca, Tango Show and Dinner).
- ‘Doing Business in Argentina’ - opportunities for students to learn about actual trending topics related to the political and business relationship between Argentina and China.
- Students will receive a certificate of completion from the LC upon successful completion, as well as a transcript from the UCA International Office.
- Shared accommodation (with daily breakfast) in a well-known student hostel in the heart of trendy and lively Palermo, which is close to public transport, coffee shops, restaurants, and parks.
Shared accommodation (with daily breakfast) in a well-known student hostel in the heart of trendy and lively Palermo, which is close to public transport, coffee shops, restaurants, and parks.
- Tigre: This riverside town is a popular weekend retreat and most famous for the attraction known as Puerto de los Frutos. In the past, fruits picked on the islands were traded, but now you can buy wicker articles,carpets, furniture, adornments, and native handicrafts.
- Estancia (Argentine Ranch): Participants will have the opportunity to visit a ranch near Buenos Aires and learn about the life and work of gauchos. The famous Argentine farm workers have unique farming techniques and traditions, as well as traditional gaucho music and dances. The day is made complete with insight into the history and preparation of "mate", a traditional tea, and an "asado", an Argentine-style barbecue.
- Optional trip (not included in price): 3-Day Iguazu Trip
- Start date
- Department Language Centre
- Attendance Full time
- Duration Four weeks
- Prospectus No prospectus available
Any student who is currently studying Spanish may apply. Spaces are limited, however, so priority may be given to students with a higher level of Spanish.