Entry into Year One
We welcome applications from high-quality candidates in all subjects with appropriate high school or equivalent qualifications. Students will normally be expected to have a high standing in their high school performance with a minimum ‘B’ average in all subjects as well as relevant subjects.
Entry into Year Two
Students who have completed A-levels or International Baccalaureate (or equivalent) will be considered for entry into Year Two, different programmes have different subject-relevant requirements.
- A-level: BBB
- IB Diploma: 30 points
- Advanced Placement Tests/Subject SATS--High school diploma with a GPA of 3.0 or above, plus:
- Redesigned SAT: 1280+ (students that took the SATs previous to 2016 will require 1800+) or ACT: 27, and 2 AP examinations: 4+ or 2 SAT subject tests: 600+ or
- 3 AP examinations: 4+ or
- 3 SAT subjects: 600+
- BEng Architecture & BA Filmmaking: require a digital copy portfolio review and an interview with members of Departments of Architecture and School of Film and TV Arts, which can be conducted in person or via the Internet.
- BA International Business with a Language year 2 entry: applicants who do not select Chinese should be able to demonstrate an equivalent level of Spanish (DELE A1) or Japanese (Japanese-Language Proficiency Test N5).
- Programme in Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Industrial Design and Technology Science and so on require Mathematics and Physics.
- Programme in Architecture, Accounting, Economics, Finance, Chemistry, Mathematics, Science and Digital Media Arts and so on require Mathematics.