To successfully apply to XJTLU, you will need the following documents:
- Certificates of education qualifications and transcripts, translated into English
- Certificates of English language qualifications such as IELTS, TOEFL or other acceptable English qualifications (as required for non-native speakers of English)
- SAT,ACT,GSAT or other entrance aptitude test scores (if available)
- Photocopy of your passport or ID
- Portfolio (only for BEng Architecture and BA Filmmaking)
Applications should be submitted via our online application system:
- Choose your programme
- Click/tap Apply on the programme page
- Create an account or log in to your existing account
- Complete your application
Once your application account is successfully created, enter all the information required in the application form carefully and make sure the information you provide is correct, complete and up to date. Upload the required documents (mentioned above) to the corresponding fields.
You may log-in to view your application form at any time and upload any remaining supporting documents.
After you apply
After submitting your application successfully, you will receive a confirmation email from [email protected].Upon receipt of your application documents, we will give you either an unconditional offer, conditional offer or rejection letter based on your academic qualification.
If you are given an unconditional offer , you are required to sign and return an offer reply form and pay a non-refundable deposit of RMB 10,000 to secure your place at XJTLU. This is part of your tuition fee and will be deducted from the total amount upon enrolment.
Upon receipt of the deposit, we will mail the original copies of the unconditional offer and a Visa Application for Study in China (JW202) form, for you to apply for your student visa. We also book your accommodation at this stage.If you are given a conditional offer, you should provide other required documents or qualifications as mentioned in the offer in order to guarantee your place at XJTLU.
- The University will send you a pre-departure briefing, informing you of welcome events, dates of registration, and the start of teaching.
It usually takes 15 working days for us to process your application and prepare an offer.
The closing date for September 2019 entry is 30 June 2019.