International events and fairs
If you would like to meet with us and our academic staff in your country, please contact us:
- International students (plus Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan) : [email protected]
- Mainland Chinese students: [email protected] (Undergraduate) or [email protected] (Postgraduate).
|January||Indonesia||Jakarta, Surabaya, Bandung|
|Mauritius||Port Louis, Moka, Beau Bassin|
||Malaysia||Kuala Lumpur (Tue 5 to Sat 8 Mar)|
|Taiwan||Taipei, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Tainan|
|April||Indonesia||Jakarta, Surabaya, Bandung, Makasar|
Our international team hosts regular online webinars.
Join us each time from 4pm to 5pm (China Time), and you will have the opportunity to ask questions and chat online with our recruitment team.
- Budgeting for university - Tuesday, 8 January
- Student careers - Tuesday, 19 February
- Lecture demonstration - Tuesday, 5 March
- Completing your application - Tuesday, 2 April
- Admissions and scholarships - Tuesday, 7 May
- China student visa advice - Tuesday, 4 June
- Let’s talk about Suzhou - Tuesday, 2 July
How to connect
Computer or laptop:
- Go to: http://adobe-connect.xjtlu.edu.cn/umc
- Choose 'Enter as a Guest', fill in your name, then click 'Enter Room'
- Wait a few minutes while the webinar connects
Mobile Phone or Tablet:
- Go to the Apple Store or Google Play store and download the 'ADOBE CONNECT' app.
- Enter the following room URL: http://adobe-connect.xjtlu.edu.cn/umc
- Follow the instructions to connect