Eligibility and application procedures vary for different courses. Current opportunities are available at the following institutions:
1. The programmes being advertised here are opportunities for Summer School run by other universities and institutions of higher education.
They are not programmes offered or administered by XJTLU. Students are responsible for their own enrolment and organisation into such programmes, including travel, accommodation and insurance. If you have questions regarding these summer schools, it is highly suggested to contact the host university directly to get a quicker and more accurate response.
2. Applications should be made by current XJTLU degree students (UG, PG and PHD students).
Students should apply directly to the host institutions(except for tuition free places). For Study Abroad Foundation (SAF) programmes, applications should be addressed to SAF.
3. Please go to E-bridge Study Abroad Page (application portal) to apply for the tuition-free summer school places.
It is very important that ONLY applications for tuition-free summer schools should be submitted through the portal, general summer school applications should be made to the host university directly.
The deadline to apply for tuition-free places is 15th March and decisions will be made before 15th June.
- Students who wish to apply for a free place will need to write an essay explaining why you are interested in this particular programme(s)
- Applicants will need to have an EAP score higher than 40% in Y1 (PG students are exempted from this requirement)
For tuition-fee free summer school opportunities, please contact the XJTLU Study Abroad Team on firstname.lastname@example.org