The vision of the School is to lead intelligent-robotics education, research and practice in China through a future-focused learning ecosystem.
Our mission centres on these pillars of excellence:
– To create a highly integrated intelligent robotics higher education hub connecting society, industry and university, to cultivate transdisciplinary top-technology talents embodying Syntegrative Education attributes.
– To spearhead research-led teaching in intelligent robotics to maximise the value of research outcomes and to adopt a flexible learning and teaching experience that is multi-modal and multi-locational in line with XJTLU’s Syntegrative Education model.
– To broker connected research through industry-led research opportunities that are mutually beneficial for the school and industrial partners.
– To rally and facilitate whole-of-community engagement in intelligent robotics through collaboration with industries in all aspects including knowledge transfer, and focused consultancy to industrial partners.
– To extend global reach through furthering networking possibilities with diverse global partners.
– To predict future trends within the intelligent robotics industry, and therefore leading the industries’ sustainable development.
– To attract excellent talents and enhance the university brand, influence and reputation nationally and internationally.