There are a number of ways to work with XJTLU to support education and innovation, and to develop the future industry leaders.
Benefits of collaborating with XJTLU
- Engaging in educational innovation and giving back to the community
- Brand improvement and integration through cooperation with XJTLU
- Building the ER&DI with XJTLU on its campus
- Design programmes and develop students based on the conceptualization of the future industry needs and requirement, and provide elites for industries and enterprises continuously
- Ensuring a supply of suitable staff by designing the programme and educating students
- Each Industry School will undertake research into these businesses, and provide them with industry development plans. Businesses will directly participate in campus’ innovation and transfer of technology
- Access to the knowledge, resources, research network and facilities on campus
- The various on-campus companies established by the University in cooperation with businesses not only contribute to the personalised development of individual excellence, but also help companies participate in creativity, entrepreneurship and new technologies directly, and use the back-end industry and social alliance to lead the development of new industries.
We are proud to have our industry partners. Thank you for collaborating with XJTLU to progress industry and make positive contributions to society.
Suzhou Eolane IoT Technology Co., Ltd
Eolane IoT city Suzhou is a whole industrial chain hardware incubator themed on the internet of things (IoT). As an initiative of eolane, the largest EMS provider in France, under the background of a new era that encourages “mass entrepreneurship and innovation” in China.
Sugon Information Industry Co., Ltd.
Sugon Information Industry Co., Ltd. is a leading enterprise in the field of high-performance computing, server, storage, cloud computing and big data in China. It is a national high-tech enterprise formed on the foundations of the significant scientific and technological achievements made under the National 863 Program and with the strong support of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Become a partner
Are you a company interested in working with XJTLU? To enquire, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.