- Ph.D., University of Glasgow, UK (2008)
- M.A., Shandong University, China (2002)
- B.A., Shandong University, China (1999)
- Executive Director, XIPU Institution, XJTLU, China (2019- )
- Senior Research Fellow, XIPU Institution, XJTLU, China (2019- )
- Associate Professor, Department of China Studies, XJTLU, China (2017- )
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Central Compilation and Translation Bureau, China (2014-2018)
- Lecturer & Associate Professor, School of Economics and Management, Yantai University, China (2009-2016)
- Research Assistant & Administrator, the Scottish Centre for China Research, The University of Glasgow, UK (2007-2008)
- ‘Principle-Guided Policy Experimentation in China: From Rural Tax and Fee Reform to Hu and Wen’s Abolition of Agricultural Tax’, The China Quarterly (237), 2019.
- ‘Why do Authoritarian Regimes Provide Public Goods? The Role of Policy Communities and Ideas in China’, Europe-Asia Studies (69), 2017 (co-authored with Jane Duckett).
Books, monographs, compilations and manuals
- Wang, Guohui (translator) 2017 The Politics of Peasants (by Zhao Shukai), Jointly published by the Commercial Press & Spinger
- Wang, Guohui 2014 Tamed Village Democracy: Elections, Governance and Clientelism in a Contemporary Chinese Village, Heidelberg & London: Springer-Verlag
Chapters, cases, readings and supplements
- ‘Poverty and Inequality’, in Jacques DeLisle and Avery Goldstein (ed.) China’s Challenges, Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 2015, pp. 25-41 (co-authored with Jane Duckett).
- ‘Social Security and Welfare’, in David Goodman (ed.) Handbook of Research on Politics in China, Edward Elgar Publishing, 2015, pp. 238-250 (co-authored with Jane Duckett).
- ‘The People’s Republic of China’, in J.A. Chandler (ed.) Comparative Public Administration, Second Edition, London: Routledge, 2014, pp. 174-197 (co-authored with Thomas Johnson).
电话+86 (0)512 0512-81884785
地址Office 342, HS Building,XJTLU South Campus (Chongwen Road)
Suzhou Dushu Lake Science and Education Innovation District
Suzhou Industrial Park