With the full opening of the various functional areas of the XJTLU gym in the new semester, niche sports such as Fencing, Climbing, Archery, and Golf have gradually come into our field of vision. XJTLU Sports Centre specially planned the "Sports Wednesday" event, setting Fencing, Climbing, Archery, and Golf courses on the last Wednesday of each month, leading everyone to learn about these niche sports and providing staff and students with free opportunity of experiencing niche sports.
- The second event will be set on 28th April. There will be four periods for you to choose. Please arrange your time reasonably.
- To ensure the quality of the courses and improve your satisfaction, the number of people in class is limited. Please select the corresponding course period to register.
- Course arrangement:
- 14: 00 - 15:00 Students
- 15: 30 - 16:40 Students
- 17:30 - 18:40 Staff
- 18:50 - 20:00 Students
- Course Arrangement & Capacity：
- Fencing: 12
- Climbing: 15
- Archery: 18
- Golf: 24
- Registration method: Open “XJTLU Sports Centre” mini-program and click “Popular activities” to participate, or login to the http://sportscentre.xjtluculture.com website to register.
- Registration start time: 12p.m. on 26th April;
- Activity dates for this semester: 31st March, 28th April, and 26th May.