- Date: 23th, September, 2021
- Venue: https://xjtlu.zhumu.com/j/630254536 ID: 630 254 536
- Speaker: Professor Tianbin Ren
- Language: Chinese
Week 3 Theme: Scientific and Technical Payoffs Transformation and Core Technology’s Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Model and key elements of scientific and technical payoffs transformation and core technology’s innovation and entrepreneurship
- Path of scientific and technical payoffs transformation
- Talent training in process of core technology’s innovation and entrepreneurship
- What role should student play in the process of scientific and technical payoffs transformation, what core competencies should student possess, and how to build？
Professor Tianbin Ren
Director of JITRI Organic Functional Materials and Applied Technology
Director of JITRI Institute of Organic Functional Materials and Applied Technology, member of Shanghai Association of Science, Member of Yangpu District Association of Science, President of Shanghai Association of Adhesive Technology, Member of Medical Materials Committee of Shanghai Society of Biomedical Engineering, Editorial Board of Chinese Journals of Adhesives, Colloids and Polymers, etc. Founders of several high-tech companies.
As the project leader and main participant, Prof. Ren completed more than 40 research projects, including the National Natural Science Foundation of China, the Expo Science and Technology Project of the Ministry of Science and Technology, the key projects of science and technology in Shanghai, the major basic research projects of science and technology in Shanghai, the 863 national science and technology project, the key projects of basic research in Shanghai, the key projects of nanotechnology in Shanghai and enterprise entrusted projects. He has published more than 100 academic papers, of which more than 60 papers have been indexed in SCI. He has won a second prize of Shanghai Science and Technology Progress Award and owns more than 50 authorized invention patents, many of his scientific research achievements have been put into industrial production.