- Time: 8:30 - 12:00
- Date:15 November
- Venue:G13W, XJTLU Central Building
- Theme: The Age of Revolutionary Technology: Universities and Industries Co-creating the Future
We would like to invite you to the XJTLU Communications & Media Reception 2023 and Launch Ceremony of the College of Industry-Entrepreneurs.
With a theme of “The Age of Revolutionary Technology: Universities and Industries Co-creating the Future,” the event, organised by University Marketing and Communications and the College of Industry-Entrepreneurs, will be held on the morning of Wednesday 15 November at G13W on XJTLU SIP Campus.
This event gathers industrial representatives, journalists, academics and students at XJTLU to explore how universities and industries can integrate, innovate and collaborate in the era of cutting-edge technology. We also invite you to witness the launch of the College of Industry-Entrepreneurs.
- 08:30-08:50 Registration
- 08:50-09:05 Opening Speech
- 09:05-09:30 Keynote Speech
- 09:30-10:30 Launch Ceremony of the College of Industry-Entrepreneurs
- 10:30-10:40 Launch Ceremony of the XJTLU X-Eco Mall
- 10:40-10:50 Break
- 10:50-11:50 XJTLU Exploration: Co-building an Innovative Ecosystem
- 11:50-12:00 Campus communications awards
- 12:00 End
College of Industry-Entrepreneurs and HeXie Academy Channels