ProfileDr. Bintao Hu is currently a lecturer at the School of Internet of Things in the Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University Entrepreneur College (Taicang). He received his B.Eng. degree in Telecommunications Engineering in 2015 from Xiangtan University, China, an M.Sc. degree in Data Communications in 2017 and a Ph.D. degree in Electronic and Electrical Engineering in 2022, both from the University of Sheffield, UK.
Before joining us, he attended a few EU projects, and published papers related to V2X Communications and cloud/fog/mobile-edge assisted radio access networks. In addition, he has given presentations at a number of international conferences during the past five years, including IEEE WCNC 2018, IEEE VTC-Spring 2021, IEEE WCNC 2022, and others. He was also invited to be a reviewer for IEEE VTC 2019-Fall Conference.
His current research interests fall into the broad area of Wireless Communications:
1. 5G/6G enabling technologies: network architecture, resource allocation, and interface and transmission technologies;
2. Integration and coordination of communication, computing etc.
3. Wireless networked control of mobile robotic objects: autonomous driving, and IoT industry automation;
4. Cloud/edge/fog/device-computing assisted radio access networks;
5. U2X/V2X/D2D Communications.
Recruiting self-motivated Ph.D. students. Candidates with interests in 5G/6G AIoT, Cloud/Fog/Edge Computing, V2X/U2X Communications, and resource allocation optimisation are encouraged to apply.