- PhD , University of Economics, Prague, - 2011
- M.A. , University of Economics, Prague, - 2005
- Lecturer, International Business School Suzhou,Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University - 2016 to Present
- Lecturer, International Programme in Institutions, Economics, Law, Collegio Carlo Alberto - 2015 to 2016
- Lecturer, CEVRO Institute - 2015 to 2015
- Postdoctoral fellow, Center for Theoretical Study at Charles University and Academy of Sciences, Prague. - 2013 to 2016
- Lecturer, Anglo-American University - 2013 to 2015
- Analyst, Office of the Government of the Czech Republic - 2012 to 2013
- Lecturer, International Programme in Institutions, Economics, Law, Collegio Carlo Alberto - 2012 to 2013
- Lecturer, Faculty of Humanities, Charles University - 2010 to 2011
- Lecturer, University of Economics, Prague - 2008 to 2013
- Price Theory Game Theory Rational Choice Political Economy History of Economic Thought Philosophy of Economics
- HUDIK, MAREK & CHOVANCULIAK, ROBERT 2017 'Private Provision of Public Goods via Crowdfunding', Journal of Institutional Economics, vol. 14, no. 1, p. 23-44
- KOMRSKA, MARTIN & HUDIK, MAREK 2016 'Hayek's Monetary Theory and Policy: A Note on Alleged Inconsistency', Review of Austrian Economics, vol. 29, no. 1, p. 85-92
- HUDIK, MAREK 2015 'Libertarian Preferences: A Comment on Callahan and Block', Cosmos + Taxis: Studies in Emergent Order and Organization, vol. 3, no. 1, p. 52-54
- HUDIK, MAREK 2015 'Homo Economicus and Homo Stramineus', Prague Economic Papers, vol. 24, no. 2, p. 154-172
- HUDIK, MAREK 2014 'A preference change or a perception change? A comment on Dietrich and List', International Journal of Game Theory, vol. 44, no. 2, p. 425-431
- HUDIK, MAREK 2014 'Reference-Dependence and Marginal Utility: Alt, Samuelson, and Bernardelli', History of Political Economy, vol. 46, no. 4, p. 677-693
- HUDIK, MAREK 2012 'Transitivity: A Comment on Block and Barnett', The Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics, vol. 15, no. 4, p. 456-462
- HUDIK, MAREK 2011 'Why economics is not a science of behaviour', Journal of Economic Methodology, vol. 18, no. 2, p. 147-162
- HUDIK, MAREK 2011 'Rothbardian Demand: A Critique', Review of Austrian Economics, vol. 24, no. 3, p. 311-318
- HUDIK, MAREK 2011 'A Note on Nozick's Problem', The Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics, vol. 14, no. 2, p. 256-260
Chapters, cases, readings and supplements
- HUDIK, MAREK 2018, 'Procesy a události na trzích' in (eds) Procesy a události, , pp.
- HUDIK, MAREK 2016, 'Hledání pravdivých vysvětlení v ekonomii' in (eds) Spor o Pravdu, Filosofia, pp.
- HUDIK, MAREK 2015, ''Mises and Hayek Mathematized': Towards Mathematical Austrian Economics' in (eds) The Next Generation of Austrian Economics: Essays in Honor of Joseph T. Salerno, Mises Institute, pp.
- 2011-2012, Prague Conference on Political Economy / Choice Theory with Boundedly Rational Observer
- 2012-2013, The 17th Annual Conference of the European Society for the History of Economic Thought / Early Models of Reference-Dependent Utility: Samuelson and Bernardelli
- 2013-2014, Prague Conference on Political Economy / Games with purposive strategies
- 2014-2015, 1st Witten Conference on Institutional Change / What Does the Rational Choice Theory Attempt to Explain?
- 2014-2015, Economics and Psychology in Historical Perspective / Psychology and Economics in the First Half of the 20th Century: Small Gains from Trade
- 2016-2017, WINIR Symposium on Ludwig Lachmann / Prices and Plans: Towards Lachmannian Price Theory
- 2016-2017, Duke Forest Conference 2016 / Two Notions of Equilibrium: Hayek and Nash
- 2015-2016, The 27th International Conference on Game Theory / Strategic Games with Goal-Oriented Strategies
- 2017-2018, Southern Economic Association 87th Annual Meeting / Complements, Substitutes, and Substitutability
- 2017-2018, Institutions and Open Societies, World Interdisciplinary Network for Institutional Research (WINIR) / How to Design Public Policies?
- 2016-2017, International Society of Dynamic Games – China Chapter Conference on Dynamic Games and Game Theoretic Analysis / Mixed-Strategy Equilibria and Incentives
- 2016-2017, Western Economic Association International 92nd Annual Conference / Two Interpretations of Rational Choice Theory
- HUDIK, MAREK 2018, Co-Investigator, Testing External Validity of Experiments on Dishonest Behavior, ,
- HUDIK, MAREK 2017, Principal Investigator, Games and Goal-Oriented Behavior, 60000.0000,
Professional service activities
- 2017 Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics.
- 2017 New Perspectives on Political Economy.
- 2015 Erasmus Journal for Philosophy and Economics.
- 2015 Cosmos + Taxis: Studies in Emergent Order and Organization.
- 2015 History of Economic Ideas.
- 2015 Third World Quarterly.
- 2015 Nottingham University Business School, University of Nottingham Ningbo China.
- 2014 Homo Oeconomicus.
- 2014 European Journal of Operational Research.
- 2013 'Liberty and Markets' Foundation for Economic Education (FEE) and CEVRO Institute.
- 2012 International Centre for Economic Research (ICER) Fellowship.
- 2012 Institute for Economic Policy, Leipzig University.
- 2009 Peg Rowley Fellowship, Mises Institute.
- ECO118 Maths for Economics and Business
- ECO219 Theory of the Firm
- ECO224 Intermediate Macroeconomics
- ECO225 Issues of Economic Policy
- ECO404 Macroeconomic Theory
- ECO421 Economics and Finance Dissertation
- MAN303 Final Year Project
Awards and honours
- 2012 Paper of the Year 2012 Award (3rd place), Prague Economic Papers
- 2011 Rector's award for a paper written by a PhD candidate (3rd place), University of Economics, Prague
- 2008 Czech-Chinese government scholarship, Shanghai University
- 2003 Erasmus scholarship, Vienna University of Economics and Business
Telephone+86 (0)512 88167731
Campus of XJTLU8 Chongwen
Suzhou Dushu Lake Science and Education Innovation District
Suzhou Industrial Park