- Time: 14:00-15:30
- Date: 20th, October, 2021
- Venue: online (https://xjtlu.zhumu.com/j/610393114, Meeting ID: 610 393 114)
- Speaker: Dr Minzhou Luo
- Language: Chinese
Week 6 Theme: Key Technologies & Industrial Development of Human-Machine Collaborative Intelligent Robot
- As distance between human and robot is getting closer, more application scenarios need Human-Machine Collaboration.
- Human-Machine Collaboration is the key to many unsolved problems in robot development.
- Technology represented by Collision Detection is the key to Human-Machine Collaboration development.
Dr Minzhou Luo, PhD and researcher of University of Science and Technology of China, is currently the President of Jiangsu JITRI Intelligent Manufacturing Technology Research Institute Co., LTD., focusing on the operation of intelligent manufacturing industry.
Dozens of the institute’s self-developed products, including Human-Machine Lightweight Collaborative Robot and Intelligent Unmanned Floor-cleaning and Disinfection robot, have achieved fleet sales. The institute has made breakthrough development in many core and common technologies of robots.
Dr Luo has participated in more than 20 projects of Ministry of Science and Technology, National 863, Ministry of General Equipment, NSFC, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 12 projects of Jiangsu provincial and Nanjing municipal, and more than 50 enterprise projects. He has published more than 130 papers, 41 of which were included in SCI and EI. He has obtained more than 20 invention patents, and 8 items of software registration. He has supervised more than 30 PhD and master students.
Dr Luo is a member of Jiangsu provincial "333 High-level Talent Project", Nanjing "Top Expert Gathering Program", "Innovative Entrepreneur Training Program", "young and middle-aged talents" and "Entrepreneurship Jiangbei" high-level entrepreneurial talents.