- Time: 10:00 AM (Beijing time)
- Date: 30th of March, 2022
- Venue: Zhumu (link: https://xjtlu.zhumu.com/j/628712268 Meeting ID: 628 712 268)
- Organizer: Spanish language Division (SPA) of Modern Languages Centre (MLC), School of Languages (SoL); International Business School of Suzhou (IBSS); ICEX España exportación e inversiones.
This online session aims to provide an overview of several Spanish top-companies’ business model through a successful process of establishment in China. Representatives of companies invited will briefly present their companies, main lines of business, mission and vision as well as identify the main challenges and cultural differences between Spain and China, related to their process of settling down in China. Finally, they are also invited to speak about their current career opportunities for students, encouraging them to eventually apply for potential internships or training opportunities with them.
There will be some Q&A space at the end of the session for students to make questions about related topics.
XJTLU students of Spanish language and other students from International Business School in general are all invited to attend should they are interested.
Economic and Commercial Office of Spain in Shanghai
- Mr. Arturo Lanz, Commercial Attaché
- Ms. Esther Faig, Market analyst
- Mr. Juan José Zaballa, Economic and Commercial Consul of Spain in Shanghai
- Dr. Yameng Zhang, Program Director of BA International Business with a Language (moderator)
- Ms. Helen Beech, Dean of School of Languages (SoL)
- Dr. Henghua Su, Director of Modern Languages Centre (MLC)
- Mr. Alejandro Castellano, Head of Spanish Language Division (SPA)
- Mr. Douglas Shearer, Business Engagement Manager, International Business School of Suzhou (IBSS)