- Time: 14:00-16:00
- Date: April 25,2022,Monday
- Venue: Tencent Meeting Room No：937-108-381
- Language: The forum will be delivered in Chinese with simultaneous translation into English
On the occasion of the 22nd World Intellectual Property Day, Xian Jiaotong-Liverpool University actively participants in the National Intellectual Property Publicity Week called by national organizing committee. "International Operation of Intellectual Property Enables the Development of Regional Innovation Clusters", an online forum, hosted by XJTLU, organized by Suzhou Intellectual Property Operation Association, will deeply response to the technical industry's questions on intellectual property in terms of "policy" "operation"."internationalization" and other key relevant. This forum aims to further enhance the awareness of intellectual property protection and operation during industrial innovation, create a good atmosphere for the ecological operation of international intellectual property in Suzhou, and promote the development of industrial innovation clusters and regions in high-quality.
- 14:00—14:05 Welcome
- 14:05—14:15 Guest Speech
- 14:15—14:55 Theme Speech “How to Deal with Overseas Intellectual Property Infringement Disputes during Post-Covid-19 Era?” (Director of Jiangsu Rayto & Wen Law Group, Lawyer, Haijun Jiang)
- 14:55—15:35 Theme Speech SEP for the Value-added of High-value patents (Director of Business Development in IPwe China, Meixi Zhang)
- 15:35—15:55 The Launch of XJTLU-IPwe Intellectual Property Operation SaaS Platform (President of IPwe China, Zhitao Wang)
- 15:55—16:00 Launching Ceremony of 2022 Intellectual Property Innovation Competition
- 16:00 End of meeting
- Director of Jiangsu Rayto Parteners,P.C.
- Director of the Legal Committee of Intellectual Property Protection of Nanjing Lawyers Association
- The first batch of intellectual property experts in Jiangsu province
- 2018-2019 ” Excellent intellectual property lawyers in China TOP 50”
- National overseas intellectual property dispute expert
- President of IPwe China
- Core member of ParaCrawl Artificial Intelligence Committee of EU
- More than 18 years' experience in Internet operation and intellectual property operation
- The founder and CEO of Global IP Strategies, Inc.
- Executive Dean of XJTLU-IPwe Intellectual Property Research Institute
- EMBA degree from Stanford University
- Director of business development in China of IPwe
- Ex-American patent agent. Engaged in patent search analysis and patent licensing business for many years. Sino-US patent operation experts.