- Time: 13:45 – 15:30
- Date: March 8, 2023
- Venue: G23W, Central Building; Academic Schools, North/South Campus
- Register link: https://survey.xjtlu.edu.cn/vj/YqTQL.aspx
We are writing to invite you to our International Women’s Day event – Women in Research at XJTLU—Inspiring and Empowering hosted by XJTLU Graduate School & Research Management Office.
On the incoming 8th March, 6 female researchers will share their stories and experience in their research journey at XJTLU. They will sit around and have an in-depth discussion, revolving around 3 specific topics. Through the sharing session, you will have a better understanding of how did a female researcher get started in research, overcome challenges and achieve a balance between her career and personal life. It is expected that our researchers, especially the young ones will be inspired and empowered to have a firm belief in “The power of women” to overcome any challenges they may encounter in the future. Please find the following event details for your information.
- How to get started and stay motivated in doing research?
- What challenges have you overcome as a female academic?
- How do you balance your career and personal life?
Participants: All students & staff are welcomed
Registration deadline: Friday, 2nd March 2023
Please register through the registration link and QR code below if you are interested in this event.
- Yu Song: Professor, Director of the XIPU Institution, Think Tank
- Li Yang: Professor, Associate Dean of Research & Impact, School of Science
- Wen Liu: Associate Professor, School of Advanced Technology
- Siyue Yu: Received PhD degree at XJTLU in December of 2022, currently working as a lecturer in the School of Advanced Technology
- Jinyan Wang: Year 2 PhD student, School of Science
- Yue Zhou: Year 3 PhD student, International Business School Suzhou