Profile1. Contribute actively to the strategic development of the Academy, and its contribution to the University by providing high-level support for the Executive Dean of the Academy as well as the Academy’s Management Team on daily operations.
2. Act as the key interface between the Academy and other professional services and academic units within the University, and play a key role in ensuring effective communications across all shareholders, including students, parents, XJTLU staff members, the University of Liverpool, and business partners.
3. Work closely with students, academic colleagues, professional services groups and industry partners ensuring compliance with University regulations, policies and procedures and Chinese laws and regulations, and provide feedback to the Executive Dean of the Academy regarding the service delivery.
4. Manage the Executive Dean’s travel and purchasing requests and events planning for timely and high-quality delivery.
5. Prepare briefing papers, reports, business cases and other documentation for the Executive Dean of the Academy.
6. Organize and manage of the Academy Management Team meetings, including recording, following-up and tracking progress of action items.
7. Support the Executive Dean of the Academy on anticipating and understanding areas of risk for the Academy planning and monitoring follow-up actions aimed at mitigating these risks.
8. Lead and manage external visits from partners, accreditation bodies, and government officials as requested by the Executive Dean of the Academy.
9. Perform any other worked related tasks assigned by the Academy Manager and the Executive Dean of the Academy.