The XJTLU Global Entrepreneurial Dream-chaser Competition is a platform for young people to realise their dreams of entrepreneurship and innovation, motivating contestants to develop entrepreneurial thinking skills. It also provides the most practical industry support for the winning projects. The competition follows the guidance of XJTLU’s Syntegrative Education model and cooperates with XbotPark(Changzhou).
- Up to CNY 500,000 seed funding, sponsored by XbotPark(Changzhou), to support your start-up business
- XJTLU Scholarship for MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme
- Have entrepreneurship guidance from professional mentors and cash rewards
- Surprise gifts
Students from all over the world are eligible to participate in the competition.
- Each team should include between 3-6 members.
- Each team member can participate in one project and each team can submit only one project.
- Each project should be linked to at least one of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals, and then identifies how the project helps with achieving the goal(s).
- 25 November 2022 First round closing date
- 30 November 2022 Announcing finalists
- 14 December 2022 Final round event
First Round - Idea Generation (Before 25 November)
Each team should submit a full application form, along with a 1-5 minutes’ video clip (format: MP4, size: less than 10MB) in English that answers the following questions:
- What is your product/service?
- Are there any similar products/services in the market?
- If yes, why is your product/service different from or better than others?
- What impact does your product/service have in accordance with UN's Sustainable Development Goals?
- What is the business plan for your product/service, including market analysis, consumer analysis, marketing strategy, and financial projections?
Registration Form and Competition Judging Criteria Downloads.
Participation Form and Video Uploads.
Final Round - PowerPoint Presentation (14 December)
The finalists will be divided by the organiser into three tracks to compete:
- Customer-oriented Hard Technology, including but not limited to home, office, outdoor, health, education, pets, and medical fields.
- Creative Arts, including but not limited to arts, humanities, digital product design, digital media, and entertainment, which are based on software, electronics, and data-driven engines.
- Social Entrepreneurship, including innovative solutions to social, cultural, or environmental challenges in society.
The participating teams are expected to present their project online through Tencent Meeting or onsite at XJTLU Entrepreneur College (Taicang), demonstrating their business plan for the products/services, such as product prototypes, videos or animations, etc. Your PowerPoint slides should be presented in English or bilingual (English and Chinese), and your presentation should be orally delivered in English or Chinese.
For inquiries, please send an email to EEH@xjtlu.edu.cn.
We Want You!