The transcript is a record of your academic performance. It lists the titles and marks of the modules you have studied in each academic year. It contains your registration information as a student and, upon graduation, the date of your awarded degree and degree classification.
XJTLU academic transcripts
XJTLU Academic Transcripts are printed on official letter-headed paper with the Registry seal in a format commonly accepted by employers, educational institutions and immigration agencies as a supporting document.
If you request transcripts during semester two, the semester one marks displayed are interim and are subject to the approval of the members of Exam Boards in the summer. It also displays your other academic achievements including the awards of Progression Scholarship, Final Year Prizes and work placement information.
Unofficial academic transcripts
Current students can view their module marks on e-Bridge and may choose to print a copy of an unofficial transcript at any point during their registration at XJTLU.
University of Liverpool interim transcripts
An interim transcript from the University of Liverpool is printed on official University of Liverpool letter-headed paper with the signature of a designated senior member of staff. Registry at XJTLU is authorised by the University of Liverpool to print the interim transcript on its behalf for 4+0 undergraduate students and Masters students.
Student entitlement to transcripts
In order to obtain an official transcript you should ensure you have no outstanding fees or debts. Your transcript request will only be processed when all debts are cleared.
- All current Undergraduate and Master students and year-long Exchange/Visiting students can request a maximum of 20 copies of XJTLU Academic Transcripts in each academic year and a maximum of 10 copies in each application.
- All Undergraduate Year Three and Year Four students currently registered at XJTLU are entitled to request one copy of the University of Liverpool interim transcript (free of charge) within each academic year.
- All Master students currently registered at XJTLU are entitled to request only one copy of the University of Liverpool interim transcript during the entire study period.
- Students on 2+2 study routes and graduated students may request XJTLU academic transcripts. For 2+2 students currently enrolled at the University of Liverpool, the transcript will only display the marks of their XJTLU modules. Upon graduation, marks of University of Liverpool modules will also be included.
Costs and payment
In each request for XJTLU Academic Transcript, you will be charged 10RMB for the first copy and 2RMB for every additional copy. (Note that you may order a maximum of 10 copies per request, and a maximum of 20 copies per academic year).
- Current students will pay for transcripts via the online Student Financial Centre - the money will be deducted by the system from your service charge.
- Graduated (before 2016), 2+2 and suspended students should transfer money to the university bank account. Account information is available upon request.
- Additional copies of the University of Liverpool interim transcript are not available.
- Students should log-in to e-Bridge and complete the online request form on the Academic Records Page or Alumni Page.
- Withdrawal students and students who have graduated before July 2016 students need to complete the request for transcripts and certifications form, and post, email or deliver it with payment receipt(s) to the Student Academic Services Team of the Registry.
Upon submission of your request, an acknowledgement will be sent to your email account.
It usually takes five working days to process your request, it would take longer during busy times.
How to collect
- You would receive an email notifying you that your requested transcripts are ready for collection.
- Current students should normally collect their transcripts in person at the Reception Desk, 8th floor, Central Building, XJTLU.
- Graduated students may request transcripts to be mailed to their designated address with express tracking numbers provided, as long as they pay the delivery fees to the university bank account after successful application.
- Transcripts will normally be destroyed after one month if not collected.
If you would like a third party, such as a family member or friend, to collect the transcripts on your behalf, he or she must have a copy of your letter of authorisation and his or her valid photo identification upon collection.
Enrolment status letter
The enrolment status letter is provided to all degree students and Exchange/Visiting students who are currently enrolled at XJTLU. It is a proof of your status as a registered student of the University. You may need it for employment, visa application or any other situation where you need evidence to show you are a student.
The letter is produced on the official letter-headed paper with the Registry seal. It details your full name as recorded in the student information system, your student ID number, the programme you are enrolled in at the University, and the start and expected end date of your programme of study.
For 2+2 students currently resident at the University of Liverpool, the enrolment status letter will not be available from XJTLU. Please contact the University of Liverpool directly for your letter.
Cost: In each request, the first copy is 10RMB, and every additional copy is 2RMB. (Each person may order of a maximum of 10 copies per request, and a maximum of 20 copies per academic year.)
How to order
All degree students and Exchange/Visiting students currently studying at XJTLU should log-in to e-Bridge and complete the online request form on the Academic Records page. Upon the submission of your request, an acknowledgement will be sent to your email account.
XJTLU statement letter
The XJTLU statement letter is produced on official letter-headed paper with the Registry seal. It details background information about XJTLU, including an introduction of its degree programmes, language of instruction, marking schemes, and degree classifications system. You may need it for applications to graduate schools or any other purpose that suits your needs as a supporting document.
The scanned copy could be downloaded on e-Bridge on the Academic Records Page.