The vision of the School is to lead intelligent-manufacturing education, research and entrepreneurial practice in China through a future-focused learning ecosystem.
Our missions centres on these pillars of excellence:
– To create a highly integrated intelligent-manufacturing higher education hub connecting society, industry and university, to cultivate transdisciplinary top technology talents embodying Syntegrative Education attributes.
– To spearhead research-led teaching in intelligent manufacturing to maximise the value of research outcomes and to adopt a flexible learning and teaching experience that is multi-modal and multi-locational in line with XJTLU’s Syntegrative Education model.
– To broker connected research through industry-led research opportunities that are mutually beneficial for the School and industrial partners.
– To rally and facilitate whole-of-community engagement in intelligent manufacturing through collaboration with industries in all aspects including knowledge transfer, and focused consultancy to industrial partners.
– To extend global reach through furthering networking possibilities with diverse global partners.
– To predict future trends within the intelligent manufacturing industry, and therefore leading the industries’ sustainable development.
– To attract excellent talents and enhance the University’s brand, influence and reputation nationally and internationally.