Time: 10:00 AM - 14:30 PM(Beijing time)
Date: 4th of December, 2021
Online Zoom (link: https://xjtlu.zhumu.com/j/628054854)
Organizer: Spanish Language Division (SPA) of the Modern Languages Centre (MLC), School of Languages(SoL)
If you need to know…
- How to prepare a digital exam.
- How to deal with a multilevel exam.
- How to reach the level you want to certify.
- How to distribute the time between the tasks of each test.
- What tasks you should focus your training on to achieve that level you want to certify.
- What strategies you need to apply in each task to get the best results.
- What grammatical, lexical and expressive contents you need to master for each task.
This SIELE training day is for you.
On this day there will be four workshops to present the exam and the tests that it consists of.
- Learn to plan your SIELE training.
In this workshop, in addition to presenting you the exam, we want to teach you to manage your time. We will give you the keys you need to distribute the minutes, according to your objective and your level of language. We will also give you some recommendations on how to prepare and practice the four exam tests.
- Tips for the Spoken expression and interaction test.
In this second workshop, you will not only be familiar with the test and its five tasks, but we will also give you the keys to describe a picture and solve the situations in which information is requested and given. In addition, we will offer you examples to express your opinion, make hypotheses, argue for or against a topic, etc.
- Tips for the Written expression and interaction test.
In this workshop, you will learn to organize the information in the texts that you must write in the exam. For this purpose, we will show you the parts and structure of each type of text that appears in the exam. We will also give you examples of linkers to help you to organize the information in your text.
- Tips for Reading and listening comprehension tests.
In this last workshop, we will present each of the tasks and their format on the screen, and we will explain the particularities of each one. In addition, we will tell you what grammatical and lexical content you need to master for each task.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify your Spanish level in each of the SIELE Global tests (remember that for the Written and Oral expression and interaction tests you will also need the help of a Spanish teacher, who can correct your tasks and indicate you the level you can position yourself in).
- Manage the amount of time to invest in each of the task.
- Autonomously plan your preparation for SIELE Global.
- Find the resources and materials you need to prepare for the exam.
- Recognize your strengths and weaknesses. In this way, you will know what to focus on when preparing for the exam.
- Facing the exam with conviction and self-confidence.
- Give your best in the exam to get the certificate of the level that you need.
Onsite modality: ONLY FOR XJTLU MEMEBERS.
Following this link: https://www.learningmall.cn/mod/reservation/view.p...or scanning the corresponding QR code. There are only 20 seats.
Online modality: PEOPLE WHO DO NOT BELONG TO XJTLU.
Following this link: https://survey.xjtlu.edu.cn/index.php?r=survey/ind... or scanning the corresponding QR code. There is no attendance limit.
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, December 1st
Welcome to follow SPA WeChat Account.