Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Hub is currently recruiting for the following positions:
Candidates should have expertise in one or more of the following areas: Innovation Management; Entrepreneurship; Technology Management and Strategic Management. Experience of developing innovation and entrepreneurship-related programmes would be an advantage. Applicants should be comfortable with innovative teaching approaches, and working with students from a variety of backgrounds. Application should ideally also have industry experience. The successful applicant should be able to:
• design and teach modules in entrepreneurship, innovation and small business management
• understand and have an entrepreneur and innovative spirit
• deliver high-quality teaching to undergraduate and graduate students
• supervise undergraduate students and postgraduate students,
• conduct high-quality research, as evidenced by publications in leading journals,
• provide administrative service to the School, the University and its stakeholders.
For senior positions, candidates should be able to additionally:
• contribute to leadership in the Entrepreneur and Enterprise Hubs business engagement initiatives through building adequate enterprise and innovation resources within campus
• build extensive industry and entrepreneurial networks and partnerships
• contribute to teaching and research development through mentoring and supporting early career academics
• contribute significantly to establishing the unit as a centre of entrepreneurial research excellence
• work collaboratively across campus and wider university to ensure an inclusive, enriching and enabling entrepreneurial learning experience
Evidence of ability to work in interdisciplinary teams.
• Evidence of ability to teach effectively
• Experience of supervising group projects, Masters projects and/or dissertations.
• University-level teaching and supervisory experience.
• Appropriate research experience as evidenced by peer-reviewed journal publications for the corresponding academic position.
• For non-Chinese applicants, two years, full time, same subject teaching in a college/university, as is required by the Chinese work permit policy.
• Experience in innovative teaching methods, including block teaching and problem-based learning.
For senior positions, candidates should be able to demonstrate:
• Evidence of being an institutional builder, who can work with wider disciplines across the Taicang campus.
• The ability to motivate and inspire a range of colleagues and stakeholders to understand and be involved in the work of the Entrepreneur and Enterprise Hub, the Entrepreneur College (Taicang) and wider university.
• Evidence of seeking innovative solutions with the imagination and creativity to inspire the next generation of entre/intrapreneurs
Please click here for more information.